Random Happenings

Random notes and pics about events in the life of a not-your-typical Computer Science grad student. (Yes I am a nerd, but I don't live and breathe the SciFi channel, well maybe Stargate SG-1...)

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My very first post (how cute)

Yes, I have finally joined the rest of the world and started my very own blog. This is pretty ironic since my non-techie friends have blogs and I, the Computer Science student, am still in the stone age. Well, the wait is over (and yes, I know you all have been waiting) and my blog has begun...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray!! now you just need to join myspace ;)

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And facebook!

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your smoker is so cure. I enjoyed step 6 the best!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home