Random Happenings

Random notes and pics about events in the life of a not-your-typical Computer Science grad student. (Yes I am a nerd, but I don't live and breathe the SciFi channel, well maybe Stargate SG-1...)

Sunday, July 16, 2006

If I lived in new york...

If I lived in New York, I would have to have a rooftop apartment with a garden. This one looks amazing. With so much cement and the fact that I am used to seeing a lot of green, I love looking at the gardens on all of the buildings.

Yup, I would have to have a rooftop apartment, or I would probably spend every afternoon in Central Park. Of all the sites I visited again on this trip, Central Park has to be my favorite. No contest. It's great for strolling, snacking, daydreaming, people-watching, ...

Or, if I couldn't have a rooftop apartment, I suppose a castle would do. Here is Roger and Olga on top of Belvedere Castle. It has a great view of the park and the nearby baseball fields.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home