Random Happenings

Random notes and pics about events in the life of a not-your-typical Computer Science grad student. (Yes I am a nerd, but I don't live and breathe the SciFi channel, well maybe Stargate SG-1...)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

"Now that's a rental"

I just got home today from my trip to New York for school. It was fun, but I'm glad to be home. I guess that's when you know the trip was just long enough.

I pulled up to the house in this huge, blue truck. I was supposed to get a minivan from the rental car company since we had a lot of people and luggage, but this was all they had left. I wasn't too upset since blue is my favorite color. And I have to admit that it was fun ruling the roads in the big truck.


The first words out of Nathan's mouth was, "Now THAT's a rental!" If you don't know, he's been seceretly wanting a truck for a while now. He frequently has visions of hauling things around in one and going camping without having to stuff the Acura full to the brim. Well, for one evening, his wish came true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home