Random Happenings

Random notes and pics about events in the life of a not-your-typical Computer Science grad student. (Yes I am a nerd, but I don't live and breathe the SciFi channel, well maybe Stargate SG-1...)

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The miller family clan

Every summer (at least for the past few years), the Miller family has a small reunion of sorts around my grandma's birthday. This year was no exception and we all trekked to Dallas for a weekend of food, family, and fun. Here is a group shot of all of us together (except for Uncle Michael who couldn't make it this year), portrait-style, with our best faces on.

Of course, we had a little bit of trouble getting the automatic timer set up just right on the camera. Here is an unexpected shot of us all taken by surprise!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so great, I love the oops shot. I can't believe your brother is so grown up

11:49 AM  
Blogger Shawna Thomas said...

Yeah, me neither! Time really flies...

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good-looking bunch!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home