Random Happenings

Random notes and pics about events in the life of a not-your-typical Computer Science grad student. (Yes I am a nerd, but I don't live and breathe the SciFi channel, well maybe Stargate SG-1...)

Monday, October 16, 2006

I may look like a big yellow dork

This morning I woke up to a torrential downpour. It must be monsoon season here. I think it has been raining for hours. Audrey even refused to go outside, it was raining that hard. I checked the weather channel and found Texas completely covered in rain. Here is the radar image after the rain has let up a bit: I had to go to school, and I didn't want to be cold, wet, and miserable all day long. So, against my better fashion judgement, I donned my bright yellow rainsuit reserved for football games and camping. I think Nathan was even a little bit embarrassed since I noticed that he kept walking a few feet behind me... Well, I might look like a big yellow dork, but at least I'm dry!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda like all this rain, it's an excuse to wear my bright pink rain boots (on the outside of my jeans)

then i proceed to get mocked all day at work.. but it's totally worth it..

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a bright purple raincoat I've been wearing ever since I lost my umbrella. We'd all 3 make quite the fashion team... :)

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home