Random Happenings

Random notes and pics about events in the life of a not-your-typical Computer Science grad student. (Yes I am a nerd, but I don't live and breathe the SciFi channel, well maybe Stargate SG-1...)

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Spice is nice

Today I made my own refrigerator spice rack because (1) it looks pretty, (2) I was tired of having spices in 5 different places, and (3) did I mention that it looks pretty? Super easy to make and it looks really cool! All you need are some metal tins (purchased online) and some peel and stick magnets from your favorite mega-mart. The best thing of all is that it is totally customizable, you can have as few or as many spices as you want. No more one-size-fits-all spice racks that are half full of spices you will never use! Of course, I can't take any of the credit, I copied the idea from another blog. Don't worry, I put labels on the side so I won't mix things up!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that pic from the other blog looks really cool!

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops your pic looks cool too ;)

it didn't come up at first..


I guess it would be a bad idea to use them as fridge magnets though, in case one falls down.. hehe..

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home