Random Happenings

Random notes and pics about events in the life of a not-your-typical Computer Science grad student. (Yes I am a nerd, but I don't live and breathe the SciFi channel, well maybe Stargate SG-1...)

Monday, May 14, 2007

4am wake-up call

This morning I had a lovely 4am wake-up call from my dog, Audrey. My poor dog got sick at her stomach and woke us all up in the middle of the night. Let me just say that 4 in the morning is not the best time to contemplate dog ownership. I took her outside, cleaned up the mess, and tried to get back to sleep. I don't think I ever recovered... I've been sleepy all day long. Ah, the joys of owning a dog.

(Actually, I love having Audrey around, just not always at 4am! No worries though, she seems just fine this evening.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home