Random Happenings

Random notes and pics about events in the life of a not-your-typical Computer Science grad student. (Yes I am a nerd, but I don't live and breathe the SciFi channel, well maybe Stargate SG-1...)

Friday, November 16, 2007

Things you don't expect to hear at the dentist's

I had my biannual checkup yesterday at the dentist's. Everything went smoothly (and I don't have to go back for another 6 months, yea!), but during the course of the cleaning, the dentist said two very unusual things:

  • "Cleaning your teeth is like going on vacation."
    (Not really sure what that is supposed to mean, but maybe that's why I'm not a dentist.)

  • "You have cute implants!"
    (I have dental implants. They look just like the rest of my real teeth, but I never thought of them as cute.)
I guess even a routine trip to the dentist's office can be an adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home